These rules are put in place for your safety and the safety of others. They are not intended to restrict your fun but to offer a clean, safe place to be enjoyed by the whole family! Please let us know if you see a problem or need assistance.
In observance to the requirements of our insurance company, the following rules are to be acknowledged and respected by everyone who enters the LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch!!! By signing a release of liability or waiver, you understand and have agreed to all of these rules!!!
These rules are posted on the outside of the ranch office for your convenience.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to check in without a
parent or proof of legal guardianship.
If you are coming without a parent, please bring the following form with you.
Please don't ask us to make exceptions - we can't.
You cannot check in someone else's child, including a step child, family member or friend without a notarized Minors Release.
Don't forget to bring your NEW 2011 forms with you -MUST be NOTARIZED!
The form is available by clicking on the link here Minor_MS_Waiver.pdf
You must bring this form with you to the park registration office.
If you plan on visiting us often, you can date the form accordingly. Please call if you have questions.
Here's what type of vehicles we allow
All non-automotive engines are welcome.
Sorry - No dirt bikes
except on designated weekends.
please see calendar for these dates
If you have any questions, please email or call us.
1. All participants (driver / rider / passenger / spectator) must fill out a current waiver and check in at the registration office. Everyone must show a valid I.D. at time of check-in.
2. All minors (driver / rider / passengers / spectator) must bring signed, notarized parental consent form with them if not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
3. All participants must display an orange safety flag. ATV's must have the flag at least two feet above the helmet. All children must have the standard 6'+ pole.
4. Wristbands must be worn and visible at all times!
5. NO alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch property. No person may be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substances that may hinder their ability to operate their ATV safely.
6. NO firearms or weapons. Hunting is not allowed!
7. NO Glass containers on LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch property.
8. NO littering. Place litter in appropriate trash can or "Pack it in - Pack it out". Litter laws are strictly enforced.
9. NO disorderly conduct. No foul language. No fighting. No aggressive or road rage style riding will be allowed.
10. Tobacco products must be properly disposed of on LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch property (Cigarette butts, Cigars, Chewing Tobacco, etc.). This includes the parking lot, playground area and campsites, as well as the trails.
11. NO Nudity. Everyone is required to be fully dressed, wearing proper clothing, shirt, shoes, etc.
12. Helmets must be worn when ATV is in motion.
13. All riders are expected to adhere to manufacturers warnings on their ATV.
14. NO riding in or crossing RIVER.
15. NO cutting of trees or branches for firewood. Fallen timber and driftwood may be used. Firewood is for sale at the store.
16. Speed limit for everyone is 15 mph on all main and two way roads. All vehicles / machines must be in control at all times. Observe all posted speed limits.
17. Parking lot is for parking. No tricks or horseplay. Please do not cause commotion or damage to other vehicles. You will be held responsible!
18. Trails offer a variety of obstacles and challenges – ride them at your own discretion. All trails are 2-way use. No blind jumping.
19. Please tread lightly. Please use tree saver straps, the correct size tree, etc. No one is allowed to cut down a tree, for any reason.
20. All Pets MUST BE leashed!
21. KEEP OUT of non-designated riding areas, private areas and state property!
22. All day riders and spectators must leave at dark. Anyone in the park after dark will be charged a camping fee.
23. Take care of drag strip. Do not cross. Do not spin off to side – go all the way to end before returning. One way track only – Use return lane to return to starting line. NO riding on pro-track when track is not attended by LEERJAK staff.
24. Campfires are allowed except when climate conditions prohibit. Please check with park office.
25. Fishing is allowed - please follow all state regulations.
LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch is not required nor should be expected to recover, repair or escort non-emergencies out of the Park. Please have a way to get yourself out of the Park if you are broken down. LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch staff, if able to do so, will do their best to offer assistance for a fee.
EVERYONE MUST RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHER USERS so that they might enjoy activities undisturbed.
DRIVE RESPONSIBLY to protect the environment
PRESERVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO enjoy your ATV / Off-Road vehicle ON THIS LAND!
THESE RULES ARE TAKEN VERY SERIOSLY. Participants that disregard the rules of LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch or pose a safety threat to themselves or others will, at a minimum, be ejected from the park without a refund, may incur penalty charges and may be suspended from future visits to LEERJAK Off-Road Ranch. There is a $50 penalty charge for littering, including trails and parking lot.
We hope you enjoy your visit here. Once again - These rules are put in place for your safety and the safety of others. They are not intended to restrict your fun but to offer a clean, safe place to be enjoyed by the whole family! Please let us know if you see a problem or need assistance.